The secret lies in the beauty of nature. Therefore, we reach for the beauty products that derive from its wealth. In winter search creams rich in innovative and natural active ingredient: beta-glucan from oats an intense anti-wrinkle and moisturizing.
Winter is a difficult time for our skin frost, chilly wind and heated rooms are challenges that must be addressed. Before we give ourselves no rest, winter madness on the snowy slopes, you should think about appropriate moisturizing the skin.
As long as the thermometer bars show positive values, use a moisturizing body lotions, moisturizers for the face and moisturizing and smoothing creams. Even if you do not spend a lot of time outside, be sure to regular wetting – dry indoor air destroys the skin’s protective layer and expose it to water loss.The best source of hydration are cosmetics containing beta-glucan. And do not forget about drinking water, moisturizing the skin from the inside is just as important as the outside.
Beta-glucan is a polysaccharide, soluble fiber contained in oats. Anti-wrinkle effect and the ability to penetrate deep into the skin of this component is one of the largest discoveries in recent years.The effectiveness of beta-glucan has been confirmed in many studies.
In winter, the skin dries out up to two times faster than in the summer. This is due to frost, wind and dry air in rooms with central heating. When further out there is a heavy frost, you must protect it twice, using creams with rich formulas fat and semi-skimmed. Take care primarily about the face and hands, which is most vulnerable to adverse external factors. The hands will take care of regenerating and nourishing hand cream from the Collection β-Glucan Active. Before leaving home for the face, apply a layer of fat cream β-Glucan Active.
Experience the unique properties of beta-glucan!
- It acts rejuvenating and anti-aging because it activates the skin fibroblasts, which stimulate the production of collagen,
- regenerates dry skin, soothes, promotes the growth of keratinocytes and healing processes.
- It provides the skin with optimal hydration to form on its surface with a thin layer of protection against water loss.
- stimulates the activity of immune cells – the macrophage to increase the resistance,
- relaxes and tightens the skin, making it smooth and supple.
- UV protection.
- well penetrates the skin, penetrating even the deep layers of the dermis,
- It facilitates the operation of the other active ingredients in cosmetics.
Proper skin care in winter, is a way for a beautiful complexion spring 🙂